Stirling’s Crossing Equestrian Complex opened its gates in early 2016 as Australia’s only privately owned, purpose-built endurance facility. Set in the hills of the picturesque Mary Valley on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, this impressive complex combines state-of-the-art facilities with beautiful, diverse topography.
The Stirling’s Crossing Equestrian Complex is set in the hills of Imbil ― the largest town in the picturesque Mary Valley on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. The region takes its name from the Mary River, which is fed by 19 tributaries throughout the valley and is located just 30 minutes’ drive from the spectacular beaches and national parks of Noosa and two hours north of Brisbane. The Mary Valley prides itself in offering visitors a diverse experience including scenic rainforests, rocky outcrops and wide-open spaces with pastures and rich farming land. For more information, please visit the tourism website for the Mary Valley region.
The Sunshine Coast is one of Australia’s most popular holiday destinations and offers everything from breathtaking beaches, excellent surf breaks and beautiful national parks to cafés, restaurants, picturesque hinterland getaways and boutique shops. The region stretches from Caloundra in the south to the Cooloola section of the Great Sandy National Park in the north and offers popular tourist attractions such as Australia Zoo, The Ginger Factory, the Eumundi Markets and much more.
- 60m x 40m fully lit, undercover arena.
- Large, level, well maintained grassed outdoor areas.
- Direct access to some of Australia's most desirable forestry trails.
- Elevated, covered viewing platform and secretarial facility.
- Quality P.A. system.
- Overnight camping facilities onsite with individual campsite water access.
- Air-conditioned amenities block with accessible toilets and showers.